Full-time District Manager – Hannibal/Quincy
Seeking a dynamic and driven individual to work closely with schools, businesses, and volunteers to present programs to students in the Hannibal/Quincy and surrounding communities. Responsible for maintaining existing relationships, working with current Advisory Board, recruiting new businesses and schools to participate annually, training volunteers on program implementation, and raising funds through campaigns and events to support programs.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent. Ability to work with, train, and motivate people. Strong public speaking skills, ability to manage multiple projects, strong computer skills, fundraising experience, and proven project management results required.
To be considered, include salary history and requirements with to:
17339 North Outer 40 Road
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Development Coordinator – Full-Time
- Prospects, approaches and solicits donations from new corporate and individual donors.
- Develops and delivers sales presentations to large and small groups.
- Manages relationships with donors and volunteers with an emphasis on relationship building and cultivation for increased engagement and revenue generation.
- Utilizes a customer management system to track relationships and campaigns.
- Plans and executes assigned special events within prescribed budget.
- Produces reports tracking activity and productivity for assigned donors, volunteers, and campaigns.