JA Company Program Parental Consent
Your student is taking a step toward his or her future by applying to be a part of the Company Program. This form should be reviewed and signed by you and your student to demonstrate you understanding of the commitment to partake in the Company Program.
- Students must regularly attend all scheduled sessions, including announced Saturday and special events, barring unforeseen circumstances, and will notify JA Company Program colleagues, staff, and volunteers in advance of any planned absences or tardiness.
- Should student attendance falter or should student behavior not reflect the high standards of the JA Company Program, their position in the program will be forfeited.
- Participation outside of scheduled meetings will help students achieve success in the JA Company Program.
- Communication between JA Staff, volunteers, and students is vital. Therefore, students must check email regularly.
- Students must secure valid transportation for weekly meetings.
- Students must not directly or indirectly solicit support from Junior Achievement supporters either on their own behalf or on behalf of any person at any time during or after their involvement at JA.
- Students must exhibit professionalism in demeanor and attitude as a part of the Company Program.
I understand that once my son/daughter has been accepted they are expected to follow all rules and guidelines. At any time, if expectations are not met, students will and can be asked to leave the program. We reserve the right to release students at will.
Furthermore, I agree and release all photographic and video content. Regarding photographs and video taken during the duration of the JA Company Program, all appropriate and necessary permissions and consents by program participants are implied and sufficiently obtained by willing registration and/or attendance at all JA Company Program events, including without limitation any copyright licenses and waivers of attendee's rights of publicity or rights of privacy.