Junior Achievement of North Florida Career Opportunities
- Develops and implements effective fund-raising campaigns to reach established funding goals and implements innovative approaches and methods for raising funds.
- Assures the financial stability of the Junior Achievement operation to support operational and strategic plans and sustainability of the organization including the development and implementation of effective fund raising campaigns and other innovative approaches to raising funds, accurate and timely financial reporting, analysis of financial information; development of a budget and management of financial resources to meet all organizational objectives.
- Engages in strategic planning by taking a long-term, broad view of situations and identifying potential impact from external forces and regulations.
- Gathers, analyzes, interprets and uses financial data in developing a budget to support the organizational goals.
- Develops positive relations with stakeholders of varying racial, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Works with the Board of Directors to develop policy and assure proper governance of the organization.
- Accurately projects staffing requirements and make hiring decisions that result in high-quality performers.
- Manages implementation of all programs and ensures programs are executed within acceptable standards.
- Prepares, gains Board approval and implements a public awareness plan and acts as a representative with governmental, political, community, civic and industry groups.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Four years experience in related field with successful track record
- Excellent management, communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to undergo criminal and credit background check
Application deadline: September 25, 2020
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
One Education Way
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
email@example.com (note "Jacksonville" as Subject)
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."