JA Day of the Girl
5th Annual Day of the Girl
Open to girls ages 10-15
Day of the Girl is a subprogram under the JA Girl$ initiative. While we can't join together in person this year for our annual Day of the Girl event, we can celebrate the potential of girls on Zoom!
- An interactive workshop on self-esteem & personal branding led by certified social and emotional intelligence coach of EmpowerCREATIVE! Studios, Dr. Phenessa A. Gray
- My Walking-Talking Brand with Coach J Dianne Tribble of At the Table
- A hands-on session with Ms. Christie Jones Bird, founder and owner of Jones and Rose, on creating her skincare business and how to create bath and body products at home
- Live music with song requests welcome
- Trivia games
- Amazon gift card giveaways for all participants present for the full event
Day of the Girl Supported By
Day of the Girl shares the vision and mission already in place for JA Girl$:
To inspire girls and young women to open their minds to new opportunities, understand the power of their choices, and reach high to achieve their full economic potential.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."