CEO Challenge is a three-tiered program that helps creative thinkers and aspiring entrepreneurs:
Kicks off in January 2020 to Final " Shark Tank" like competition March 21st 2020
Sharpen their creative and critical thinking, team building, leadership, public speaking, time management and career development skills.
Build the ability to work with others in fun interactive sessions on entrepreneurship
Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of their concept.
Test the feasibility of their concept in the marketplace
Connect with local Business Mentors and Like Minded peers
CEO Challenge - Spark
- A unique, One Day Youth Entrepreneur Summit open to all Jackson, Lenawee and Hillsdale Co.High School students.
- Designed to introduce students to entrepreneurship and business building concepts.
- High energy interactive activities
- Students get to network with like-minded peer and business mentors
Who should attend: Kids who are innovative and out of the box thinkers. Students who want to build their leadership and team building skills.
Jackson College: Jackson Co. Jan. 23, 2020
LISD Tech Center: Lenawee Co. Jan. 28, 2020
9:00 -1:30 PM - Lunch included
CEO Challenge - IGNITE (6 weeks) Feb - Mid March
- Students form a Team at your school site. Supporting by a School Champion and Business Mentor. Develop a business idea and prepare for a "shark tank" like competition to win cash and scholarship prizes of over 2,000.00 each.
- Teams and coaches receive a stipend for supplies
CEO Challenge - LAUNCH
Saturday March 21, 2020 - Baker College - Jackson Campus
All Teams Converge and compete in a Final Shark Tank-style Pitch Battle.
- Judges scores determine the top 3 teams
- Teams showcase their business concepts at the Business Marketplace
- Food, Fun, Prizes, and Awards
- Celebrate: Creative Thinking, Risk Taking and Accomplishments
CEO Challenge - LAUNCHPAD -
Lean Rocket Lab and Junior Achievement working together to build future entrepreneurs
Funded by: Hurst Foundation
Major Funders: Alro Steel Foundation, Phil and Pat Willis Foundation, County National Bank, MI Works - Southeast, Old National Bank, RjM
Funded by: Hurst Foundation, Alro Steel Foundation and Pat and Phil Willis Foundation.
Site sponsors: Jackson College, Baker College, and the LISD Tech Center
Supported by: Enterprise Group, Lenawee NOW, Jackson Co. Chamber of Commerce, Jackson Co. ISD and Local Business and schools