To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
To empower young people to own their economic success by delivering educational programs to students grades K-12, teaching the key concepts of financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship, and partnering local Hawaii schools with local businesses and community organizations to foster an effective 21st century workforce for the State of Hawaii.
Our Core Values
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning