Junior Achievement of Central Indiana is pleased to provide a fresh alternative for central Indiana youth looking for an engaging summer camp experience. The mornings are spent in large and small group sessions devoted to entrepreneur and philanthropic topics. The afternoons are spent highlighting experiential learning opportunities with the traditional Junior Achievement BizTown® venue (a kid-tested blast of fun).
For ages 9 – 13. Registration is Required. No prior JA experience is necessary.
Registration Now Open!!!
2017 Summer Camp Dates
June 19-23 June 26-30
July 17-21 July 24-28
Things to Know
- Location - 7435 N. Keystone Avenue, Indianapolis (parking is available in the west lot, entrance through the doors with the black awning)
- Regular Camp – 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Extended Camp – 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Camp Cost:
$195 per week (regular week, first child)
$160 per week regular week, sibling rate)
$250.00 per week (extended week, first child)
$210 per week (extended camp, sibling rate)
*Sibling rates only apply to children that are registered after one child is signed up for regular or extended week of camp. ($195 First child + $160 Second child).
- 2017 Summer Camp Flyer
- 2017 Summer Camp Registration Form (Pay by Check)
- Refund & Dismissal Policy
- JA BizTown Summer Camp Scholarship Requirements
What happens at JA BizTown Summer Camp?
- Mornings are devoted to entrepreneur and philanthropic topics.
- Each afternoon campers work within their own city, taking on real life roles.
- Financial Literacy (i.e. saving, credit usage, budgeting, managing the tools of the trade) and Work-Readiness skills are infused through out the entire camp day.
- True life stories of entrepreneurs and inventors will be shared as campers plot the course for their own invention and/or entrepreneurial business.
- By week's end, they will brainstorm, design, create, patent, and market an invention or business of their own.
- Campers are invited to imagine what Indianapolis would look like if every building funded by individual donors were suddenly to disappear.
Camp Focus:Philanthropy • Entrepreneurship • Financial Literacy • Work Readiness Skills and STEM career exploration
Johnny Magic amazes with high-energy comedy entertainment.
Hand-shakes, manners, and more!
The secretary of states office share their financial literacy expertise!
For more information, or questions contact us at (317) 252-5900 x3
Dawn Watson firstname.lastname@example.org