Partner with JA
JA is a fun and fulfilling way for you, your company, co-workers, or department to get involved in the community. The JA classroom and special event experience allows employees to be role models while providing proven and effective lessons that inspire and prepare young people for the real-world.
The JA experience offers opportunities to:
- Develop leadership, public speaking and organizational skills with employees.
- Encourage teamwork and increase company morale.
- Give back while developing your talent pipeline.
- Promote your company within the community.
The classroom volunteer time commitment is minimal, but meaningful. Weekly, as well as half-day and full day volunteer opportunities are available. Visit our Volunteer FAQ page to learn more.
JA Special Events happen all year long and include recognition and branding opportunities.
- November: JA Online Auction
- March: JA Bowl-a-Thon
- June: JA Golf Invitational
Email Kelly Hatgas, Community Relations & Program Director, to learn more about company classroom partnerships.
Interested in special events? Contact Josh Lehman, JA Fundraising Specialist, to learn more.
Ready to volunteer, but not sure where to start? Complete a Volunteer Interest Form.