The envisioned future ... what we aspire to become. Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students - guided by our core values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market-based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity, and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
From our values, we articulate our purpose and vision, comprised of our core ideology
Our Mission is:
To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy. It's not an easy task. But it's the kind of challenge that JA takes on with creative energy, fervor, and decisive action.
Junior Achievement has recently adopted a strategic plan to guide the organization's growth and development over the next several years. This plan will ensure that JA is vital to those who build the future.