Junior Achievement of Memphis and the Mid-South's Young Professionals Board is excited to host Wine Down for BizTown, presented by Simmons Bank on Friday, June 14, 2019. The event takes place in JA BizTown, located at 307 Madison Avenue in downtown Memphis and features blind wine tasting, silent auction, food, music, prizes and giveaways!
How It Works:
- Create a team of one, two, or three individuals.
- As a team, bring three of the same bottles of wine. Whatever suits your taste and budget!
- Two of those three bottles will be blind tasted and voted on by you and others throughout the night. The remaining bottle will be set aside for the winning wine owner's GRAND HAUL!
- Enjoy food, music, bid on some really great silent auction items, and sip the night away.
- Feel great knowing that your participation in Wine Down for BizTown will help motivate hundreds of students throughout the Mid-South to stay in school, inspire them to make a difference in their community, teach them about financial responsibility, and give them hope for the future.
NOTE: Team Check-In ends at 6:30 p.m. The wine tasting will begin at 6:45 p.m. and will last until 8:30 p.m. The silent auction and food will be accessible upon arrival. All participants must be 21 or older to participate.
All proceeds from Wine Down for BizTown benefit students throughout the Mid-South region who participate in Junior Achievement's educational programs, which foster workforce readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills. Through Junior Achievement, students are able to fully realize their true potential.
Join us for this premier networking event and invest today in our leaders of tomorrow!