Join JA Team Achieve
Run for Junior Achievement as a member of
JA Team Achieve.
"Unmatched opportunity to participate in an event with a great team while doing good for the kids."
- 2016 Team Achieve Participant
This is your chance to support JA while having an amazing time and getting fit while you train to run the Lake Placid Half Marathon on June 11, 2017! Right now, you'll receive 50% off registration when you register by January 21, 2017!
Funds you raise will allow Junior Achievement to help students own their financial futures. JA TEAM ACHIEVE participants get trained from professional coaches and receive an expenses paid weekend to participate in the Lake Placid Half Marathon on Sunday, June 11, 2017.
Registration fee: $100 per person
TEAM ACHIEVE participants receive:
- Weekly coaching and training with professional coaches and like-minded teammates.
- An expenses paid weekend to participate in the Lake Placid half marathon.
- The chance to make your athletic goals a reality.
- The satisfaction of accomplishing something even more important than getting in great shape…changing students' lives through Junior Achievement.
Ways to Learn More:
- Email TEAM ACHIEVE: TeamAchieve@jawis.org or call (414) 577-3831
- Join us at the JA Team Achieve kick off and info session February 9 at 5:30 PM at the JA Kohl's Education Center (11111 W. Liberty Drive, Milwaukee).
- Try out the first JA Team Achieve training for FREE, February 18, 2017, at the Pettit with an info session at 8:30 AM followed by a run at 9 AM. RSVP at (414) 577-3831 or send us an email.
- See answers to our FAQ's here.
Thanks to our JA Team Achieve sponsors!