Junior Achievement empowers young people to own their economic success. One of the ways in which we are most proud is by giving over $50,000 annually in scholarships to local high school students.
- Abilene Christian University - A $10,000 scholarship (paid over four years) to be used only at ACU.
- McMurry University - A $6,000 scholarship (paid over four years) to be used only at McM.
- Willie I., Wanda, & W.F. Martin Charitable Trust Fund Scholarship - A $4,000 scholarship (paid over four years) to be used at any college or university in the United States.
- Must have completed a Junior Achievement program during high school in the Abilene area.
- Must have submitted this application (complete with a high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores) no later than May 8, 2019.
- Must have GPA of 3.0 or higher throughout high school.
- Finalists must participate in an interview with the JA Scholarship committee.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."