Junior Achievement COVID-19 Information and Resources
TODAY FEELS UNCERTAIN.
JOIN JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT AS WE FOCUS ON THE FUTURE TOGETHER.
COVID-19 & JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT FAQs
(last updated 3.19.20)
How is Junior Achievement of Central Carolinas responding to COVID-19 regulations and recommendations?
Currently, Junior Achievement of Central Carolinas has responded to all Federal and State mandates and recommendations surrounding the COVID-19. Our programs have been suspended, both in classrooms
- We will continue with a no-hand shake policy until further notice
- All students will be mandated to wash hands at meal times and after
- All keyboards, computers, doors, pens and materials that are considered
- Special attention will be given to give special care to our tables, restrooms
- JA will work with our teachers to ensure that a student who is clearly ill
How can I stay up to date on what Junior Achievement will be offering for the rest of this school year and summer?
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."