JA of Central Florida
Learn about what JA of Central Florida is Doing to Help Your ChildLearn About Our Office
Students are challenged, engaged and enlightened about business opportunities that await them.Learn About Our Academy
In-class programs teaching financial literacyLearn About Our Programs
JA Finance Park Virtual
Supporting Florida's Financial Literacy Requirements for Middle and High School Students.Learn About Finance Park Virtual
- Donations - Please consider making a tax-deductible gift/ donation to extend your impact and continue making a difference in our community. Make no mistake: your gift makes a huge impact on our children live. Click here to donate to JA.
- Target.com/circle - Target Circle's community giving campaign officially launches in our market beginning January 1st, and voting is open for our organization through the Target mobile app and website until March 31st. Create an account and Vote for JACF!
Amazonsmile.com - Are you an Amazon.com shopper? If so, AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you'll find the exact same low prices, vast selection, and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price directly to Junior Achievement of Central Florida!
Click here to directly support Junior Achievement of Central Florida.
If you already use AmazonSmile but would like to change your charitable recipient, please follow these instructions:
1. Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
2. Select "Your Account." Then, Select "Change your Charity."
4. Search for and select "Junior Achievement of Central Florida".
5. Make sure to confirm your selection.
Reminder: You must always start at smile.amazon.com to support Junior Achievement of Central Florida. Purchases from "Amazon.com" will not qualify.
The redeveloped JA Finance Park Virtual Simulation Program is here.
Congratulations Oak Ridge High Student Marley Torres - a National Merit Scholarship Semi-Finalist!