Innovative | Bold | Relevant
JA BizTown is all that, and more. This experiential learning center exists to inspire responsible business owners, consumer and citizens.
Students get to interact within a simulated economy and learn what it takes to run a successful business, manage a debit card and checking account, and work as a team.
- BizPrep Folder Information (Bring completed folders to your simulation)
- Teacher Welcome Letter
- Teacher Tips
- Sample Volunteer Email Communication
- Volunteer training information
- Volunteer Business Assignment form (Due one week before your simulation)
- Day of Simulation - Teacher Check List
- JA BizTown Teacher FAQ
- Student Account Numbers form
- Stock Basics lesson
- Classified Ads
- JA BizTown Surveys
- PRE-PROGRAM SURVEY
- POST-PROGRAM SURVEY
How You Can Volunteer
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"One of the best field experiences in my 13 years of teaching!"
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."