SUMMER CAMP 2020
- Entrepreneurship: brainstorming ideas and bringing them to life
- Job Preparation: applying for and interviewing for a job
- Business Expenses: what they are and how do businesses cover cost
- Marketing: why and how to communicate your products or services
- Customer Services: why it's important to business success
- Tradeoffs: what to do when business resources are limited
- Making Money for a Business: how cost and sales affect profit and loss
- Teamwork: working with a group to reach a goal
- Personal Banking: using a checkbook to pay for things you need or want
- Professional Guest Speakers: hear how local entrepreneurs started and how they are succeeding in today's economy
Need More Information?
Become a Sponsor!Sponsorships for these events are critical for Junior Achievement to continue providing life-changing programs to students in our community. These programs are delivered at no cost to students. You can make a difference in the lives of these students by participating in this world-class event! Contact Ryan Osborn, President, or call (515) 270-9602 x220 to get more information on how to become a sponsor of JA BizTown Summer Camp!
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"One of the best field experiences in my 13 years of teaching!"
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."