JA EDUCATOR RESOURCES
Below are links to resources to support educators implementing JA BizTown, JA Finance Park Virtual and other JA middle and high school programs. To find your resources, locate the heading with your program name from the list below and click on each link to download the applicable files.
JA Finance Park Virtual
- Career Cluster Cards
- Simulation Reflection Exit Options
- External Websites for Debit and Credit Unit
- External Websites for Income Unit
- External Websites for SIRM Unit
- Items to Print
- Power Point Deck – Budget+
- Power Point Deck – Debit and Credit
- Power Point Deck – Income
- Power Point Deck – SIRM
- Simulation Technical Guide
JA Secondary Programs
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."