JA Leading Ladies
Lead Where You Are
- Mentorship opportunity to connect youth to role models to which they would not normally have access
- Exposure to women's market in an empowering dynamic setting
- Introduction to high-growth careers and corporate environments
- Development of career aspirations and goals
- Team building
- Skill development for participants and increased speaking skills, confidence and self-esteem for young women
Baltimore Life Companies
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore
Ernst & Young, LLP
First National Bank
Grant Thornton, LLP
Howard County Women's Giving Circle
Howard Community College
Kite Technology Group
Miles & Stockbridge, P.C.
P. Browne & Associates
T. Rowe Price
Towson University Professional Leadership Program for Women
Toyota Financial Services
USI Insurance Services
Whiteford Taylor & Preston, LLP
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."