JA Leading Ladies
Building Your Dream Team
- Mentorship opportunity to connect youth to role models to which they would not normally have access
- Exposure to women's market in an empowering dynamic setting
- Introduction to high-growth careers and corporate environments
- Development of career aspirations and goals
- Team building
- Skill development for participants and increased speaking skills, confidence and self-esteem for young women
Baltimore Life Companies
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
Ernst & Young, LLP
Governor's Workforce Development Board
Grant Thornton, LLP
Hartman Executive Advisors
Howard Community College
Kite Technology Group
Mary Kraft Staffing
Miles & Stockbridge, P.C.
Old Line Bank
RBC Wealth Management
T. Rowe Price
Tegeler Construction and Supply
Towson University Professional Leadership Program for Women
Toyota Financial Services
Whiteford Taylor Preston, LLP
Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (EAGB)
Express Employment Professionals Towson
Leaders of Tomorrow's Youth Center
Maryland Association of CPAs (MACPA)
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."