VIRTUAL Summer cAmp
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory Summer Camp
Hosted by Junior Achievement of Central Maryland
- Business camp for upper elementary students (rising 4th graders through rising 6th graders) focusing on work readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial education. Click the "Elementary" button below for more information.
- Career exploration and financial education camp geared toward middle school students (rising 7th through rising 9th graders). Click the "Middle" button below for more information.
- Week 1: July 13 - 17
- Week 2: July 20 - 24
- 10:00 a.m. - Sign on to JA Virtual Summer Camp
- 10:10 a.m. - Meet your fellow campers in a virtual campsite
- 10:20 a.m. - Participate in your daily activity and learn about prizes and surprises for the week.
- 11:00 a.m. Surprise Guest Speaker
- 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 Lunch Break (on your own)
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 - Self-guided simulation time (JA Staff on hand)
- 1:30 p.m. - Wrap for the day!
Spots are limited for this virtual summer camp experience. If interested in participating, please fill out the registration form here or on the correlating program page above. Parents must complete a separate registration form for each child interested in participating.
For more information about JA's Virtual Summer Camp, contact JA Capstone Director Sam Hodapp here or 410.363.6495.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."