We are currently accepting resumes for part-time instructors with our JA BizTown program. JA BizTown is a unique, experiential program for 4-6 grade students focusing on financial literacy, entrepreneurship and critical thinking skills. JA BizTown instructors work with teachers and volunteers to facilitate student experiences at our facility. Instructors will work approximately 50-60 shifts per session from October 2018 through May 2019. Each shift is 6 hours long, mostly during school hours. Instructors will also work several weeks of camp during the summer of 2019 (June 10-14 and June 17-21). Flexibility and dependability are required, and experience with children in an educational setting is preferred.
Junior Achievement of Central Ohio (JACO) seeks a dynamic, organized and innovative individual to serve as a full-time In-Class Program Coordinator.
● Steward educators who will host Junior Achievement volunteers in their classrooms.
● Steward volunteers who will teach the Junior Achievement programs in schools.
● Train volunteers in classroom management techniques and JA Program content in both individual and group settings.
● Enter data into Junior Achievement's Customer Relationship Management (Blackbaud CRM) database.
● Coordinate the In-Class internship program.
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Education, Public Affairs, or related field.
● At least one year experience, in office or educational setting.
● Exemplary oral communication and writing skills.
● Comfortable speaking to large groups and in one-on-one interactions with all levels of stakeholders.
● Customer service-minded.
● Organized and detail-oriented.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office applications or Google Suite.
● Experience working with volunteers.
● Knowledge of K-12th grade education field.
● Experience working in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.