Virginia Entrepreneurial Challenge
Do you have the next great business idea?
During two innovative days on the Virginia Commonwealth University campus, you'll work with college students and professors to learn how to think and act like an entrepreneur. You'll start by identifying a need in the commonwealth, and then work with a team to develop a product or service to fulfill that need and create a preliminary business plan using Junior Achievement's JA Be Entrepreneurial and JA Company programs. Close out the challenge by pitching your business during the Governor's Entrepreneurial Challenge Competition.
Interested in sponsoring for 2017? Contact Bev Bean at bbean@JAtoday.org.
The Virginia Entrepreneurial Challenge allows high school students the chance to:
• Work with students and professors from the VCU Entrepreneurship program.
• Meet motivated, like-minded students from various high schools.
• Hear from local startups.
• Develop their creative thinking and business skills.
• Learn to pitch a business idea.
• Build their entrepreneurship skill set.
Coming Fall 2017 - Dates and Details to follow
Scholarship for Teams