JA of the Chisholm Trail Career Opportunities
Working at JA of the Chisholm Trail
Like many non-profits, the culture of Junior Achievement is a decidedly mission-driven one. From the board of directors to senior management to staff members, the JA community is filled with dedicated professionals committed to delivering its programs of hope and opportunity to students around the world.Through the key content areas of entrepreneurship, financial literacy as well as college and work readiness, JA inspires students to succeed in a global economy. We reach over 27,000 students locally each year. Our success stems from committed people who are team players and share a common enthusiasm for the great mission of this organization: to inspire and prepare young people for success in a global economy.
Junior Achievement educates and inspires young people to succeed in school, life, and career.
This position is JA's primary point of contact with local companies, organizations, and schools for the placement and operation of our education programs. It positions Junior Achievement as a solution provider for workforce readiness, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship.
The candidate should be people-oriented who has the skills to interact with different constituencies at all levels. The candidate should also have strong organization skills, the ability to manage detail information, and a positive, can-do approach to the job. JA strives to create "Raving Fans" from all constituents we work with.
- Manage relationships with educators including principals, teachers and other school personnel. Conduct recruiting and training presentations to a variety of education audiences. Conduct follow-up and provide customer service to all education partners to ensure quality JA programs in area schools.
- Manage relationships with corporate partners providing volunteers for JA programs. Recruit, train and place volunteers for JA programs. Conduct follow-up and customer service to ensure a quality experience for all partners and students as well as ensure programs meet JA program models.
- Collect and maintain accurate contact information of schools, teachers, and volunteers. Ensure information is entered into an organizational database so that accurate and complete information can be sent to JA Headquarters.
- Bachelors degree
- Strong oral/written communication and planning skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Education or corporate sales background.
- Experience with Blackbaud Constituent Relationship Management system (BCRM).
Please send cover letter and resume to:
6300 Ridglea Place, Suite 400
Fort Worth, TX 76116
JA USA Career Opportunities
Position descriptions in no way state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relationship.