Congratulations to the 2017 Scholarship Recipients
- Emily Ammann - Byron Nelson High School - Plans to attend Baylor University and major in Nursing
- Miranda Maldonado - Diamond Hill Jarvis High School - Plans to attend Midwestern State University and major in Bilingual Education
- Dane Rasmussen - Mineral Wells High School - Plans to attend Texas A&M - Corpus Christi and major in Engineering
- Emma Tovar - Diamond Hill Jarvis High School - Plans to attend Texas Women's University and major in Early Childhood Education
- Participant in a JA high school program in the Chisholm Trail area (Tarrant and surrounding counties) and currently a high school senior.
- Submit a completed application with high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores no later than the deadline announced for the current school year.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Finalists must participate in an interview with the scholarship committee.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."