- Kid Professor
- JA Finance Park
- JA BizTown
- JA in a Day Motivational Videos
- Why JA?
- Societal Case Statements
- 2017 JA Dallas Business Hall of Fame
- 2016 JA Dallas Business Hall of Fame
JA Program Specific Volunteer Training Videos
- Kindergarten - JA Ourselves
- First Grade - JA Our Families
- Second Grade - JA Our Community
- Third Grade - JA Our City
- Fourth Grade - JA Our Region
- Fifth Grade - JA Our Nation
- JA Economics for Success
- JA Global Marketplace
- JA It's My Future!
- JA It's My Business!
- JA Personal Finance
- JA Career Success
Societal Case Statements
- Why JA Economic Development and Entrepreneurship Case Statement
- Why JA Financial Literacy and Capability Case Statement
- Why JA Graduation Rates and College Readiness Case Statement
- Why JA Social Mobility Case Statement
- Why JA STEM Case Statement
- Why JA Work Readiness and Skills Gap Case Statement
Logos and Graphics
"In 4th grade, I learned about being an entrepreneur. I now own my own vending machine company, which helped me earn money to help buy our family dog."
"I learned that companies are looking for candidates who show they are ready to work hard and have a solid résumé."
"When the business people come in and work with our students, it gives students a real life application and how it relates to their future."
"Starting with elementary school Junior Achievement I remember it being one of the best parts of the year. I got to have someone new come in and share about their life and how my future could be successful too!"
"That experience impacted the trajectory of my career. Today, I owned a 13 year old marketing consulting and coaching firm. Thank you JA for exposing me to my destiny."
"We not only make their lives better, but we potentially enrich all of our own lives."