Junior Achievement of Southeastern Pennsylvania Career Opportunities
- Owns and executes all aspects of Junior Achievement's strategic priority programs in the eight counties of Southeastern Pennsylvania. This includes in-school and after-school programs, one-day volunteer events (JA in a Day), and semester-based program opportunities.
- Builds relationships to ensure participation from volunteers and schools to achieve organizational objectives. Guarantees high-quality program experience for school and volunteer firm participants.
- Ensures development and implementation of the communication plan for school and volunteer contacts including newsletter, social media, phone, email and site visits. Utilizing established best practices, plans and executes effective recognition and evaluation process.
- Delivers sales presentations to support volunteer growth to volunteer organizations. Ensures Junior Achievement aligns with Corporate Social Responsibility and other objectives.
- Delivers sales presentations to support program growth to new districts, schools, and prospective teachers.
- Participates appropriately to assure JA's position in the business and education communities.
- Recruits schools/partners for participation. Coordinates and executes program delivery, teacher and volunteer recruitment/training, and overall operation of the program.
- Coordinates general records and correspondence relative to program implementation. Files all class registration forms. Ensures procurement and delivery of all program materials.
- Coordinates with Development Office and Program Director to ensure grant deliverables and organizational objectives are achieved. Assists in budget development for associated programs and program related activities
- All other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
"I look forward to teaching JA each year! The JA activities are engaging and allow me to bring my world into the classroom."
"The students got a real idea of what a corporate office is like and some of the tools and technology they will use in the future."