Become a Sponsor Today
As a business person you recognize the need to prepare our youth for employment in a workplace like yours. Junior Achievement is a partnership among the business community, educators, and volunteers – all working together to inspire young people to dream big and reach their potential with a healthy dose of reality. Junior Achievement is also a place for young people to interact with your associates and your brand in a positive, uplifting way, to demonstrate all that is GOOD about American business and American business people, and to connect education to career success.
If you so desire, we will work with you to address your specific workforce development needs by identifying cohorts of students with a high probability for success in your company. Imagine you and your HR professionals interacting with students as they are developing skills and interests and making course selection decisions in middle and high school. Through a series of structured interactions, including JA Job Shadowing, you will be developing your own local talent, all while making significant contributions to the local community, education, and the economy.
How can your organization make a difference?
Provide essential financial support via tax-deductible contributions
- Sponsor events such as: JA Career Fusion, JA Bethany Beach Stakeholder Retreat, JA Painting with Assist, and Delaware Business Leaders Hall of Fame
- Become a Brand Partner in JA Finance Park or JA BizTown
- Sponsor Citizen of the Day in JA BizTown
- Adopt a district, school, class or student
Volunteer or empower others in your organization to volunteer with JA during work hours
- Devote a day of volunteerism at JA Finance Park, JA BizTown or JA Career Fusion!
- Dedicate one-hour per week for seven weeks in a JA classroom at a nearby school
- Direct an ongoing JA Job Shadow experience at your workplace
Provide essential services on an in-kind, pro bono basis
- Printing services
- Auction items
- Recognition items for volunteers and teachers
- Advertising (Radio, Print, Social Media, Billboards, Bus Signs, etc)
- Strategic Planning or other Skills-based volunteerism
Help launch the next generation with the financial, teaming, and communication skills they'll need to compete in a global economy.