JA BARRACUDA BOWL Entrepreneurship Challenge
When: April 29, 2021
Where: Online Virtual
Time: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
Thanks to Marlette Funding, the next generation of business leaders throughout our community will display their entrepreneurial savvy in a full-scale competition, including product exhibits and business plan presentations from the top student-led businesses, will be featured during the event.
Winning teams qualify to compete nationally in Washington D.C.!
Student Teams compete for the coveted Delaware JA Company of the Year Title and also explore career opportunities with a variety of Delaware employers.
Did you know that...
- Student-run JA Companies take place in and out of school
- Students from each county in Delaware compete for start-up funds
- Several school stores have migrated to the JA Company Program model
- Square enables online retail sales and increased revenue
- JA Company Program uses lean start-up methodology to impart critical life skills and business acumen to participating students
For more information contact Student Enterprise Manager Ryan Venderlic at firstname.lastname@example.org