JA BARRACUDA BOWL Entrepreneurship Challenge
- Student-run JA Companies take place in and out of school
- Students from each county in Delaware compete for start-up funds
- Several school stores have migrated to the JA Company Program model
- Square enables online retail sales and increased revenue
- JA Company Program uses lean start-up methodology to impart critical life skills and business acumen to participating students
For more information contact Student Enterprise Manager Ryan Venderlic at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."