Corridor Business Hall of Fame
Junior Achievement honors Hall of Fame Laureates for their leadership and success in business, and community involvement.
- Impact on their industry or organization.
- Integrity as an ethical business leader.
- Community a commitment to bettering the community as a whole.
- Leadership qualities, which allow them to be exemplary role models.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit in starting or significantly advancing local businesses.
2019 Corridor Business Hall of Fame Laureate Inductees
Steven L. CavesU.S. Bank
Les H. GarnerGreater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
Ronald E. StutsmanEldon C. Stutsman, Inc.
2019 Young Entrepreneur
View Past Honorees
2019 Presenting Sponsor
2019 Induction Sponsor
2019 Premier Honoree Sponsor
2019 Honoree Sponsor
2019 VIP Reception Sponsors
2019 Student Sponsors
2019 Executive Producer & Creative Partner
2019 Media Partner
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."