Cedar Valley Business Hall of Fame
Junior Achievement honors Hall of Fame Laureates for their leadership and success in business, and community involvement.
- Impact on their industry or organization.
- Integrity as an ethical business leader.
- Community a commitment to bettering the community as a whole.
- Leadership qualities, which allow them to be exemplary role models.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit in starting or significantly advancing local businesses.
2019 Junior Achievement of Eastern Iowa Business Hall of Fame Laureate Inductees
Robert J. Greenwood R.PhGreenwood Pharmacy and Compounding Center
Dr. James KenyonRetired
2019 Young Entrepreneur
David MorganSingleSpeed Brewing Co.
2019 Presenting Sponsor
2019 Induction Sponsor
2019 Honoree Sponsors
2019 Student Sponsorship
2019 Executive Producer & Creative Partner
2019 Media Partner
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."