JA of the Eastern Shore - Caroline County
Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating our youth, grades K-12, on financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship in six counties on the Eastern Shore. Local businesses and volunteers help deliver our hands-on, age-appropriate programs which inspire youth to live within their means, prepare for the world of work, and understand the free enterprise system. Click the image for a larger view.
FY19 Impact in Caroline County
The Junior Achievement staff is proud to announce that during the 2018-2019 school year (FY19) their programs reached 950 Caroline County students in 40 classes with 10,814 contact hours. The programs were delivered by 21 JA Hero Volunteers and were made possible by 200 unique donors.
The staff's hard work did not go unnoticed as the team was honored to receive the following accolades:
- Henson Award for Nonprofit Excellence from the Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
- Non-profit of the Year by the Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce
- 5 Star Award from JA USA (12 years running)
- Peak Performance Award from JA USA
- Community Partner of the Year by Talbot County Public Schools
- Financial Literacy Partner by Worcester County Public Schools
How Can You Get Involved?
- Pick your child's classroom
- Great for corporate team building
- Time commitments as little as 45 minutes
- Join one of our special event committees
- Participate in Jeans 4 JA
- Select "Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore" in your Amazon Smile account
If you're interested in getting more involved with Junior Achievement, select the green "Get Involved" button in the menu above.
The selected web content no longer exists.