JA of the Eastern Shore - Talbot County
FY19 Impact in Talbot County
- Henson Award for Nonprofit Excellence from the Community Foundation of the Eastern Shore
- Non-profit of the Year by the Salisbury Area Chamber of Commerce
- 5 Star Award from JA USA (12 years running)
- Peak Performance Award from JA USA
- Community Partner of the Year by Talbot County Public Schools
- Financial Literacy Partner by Worcester County Public Schools
How Can You Get Involved?
- Pick your child's classroom
- Great for corporate team building
- Time commitments as little as 45 minutes
- Join one of our special event committees
- Participate in Jeans 4 JA
- Select "Junior Achievement of the Eastern Shore" in your Amazon Smile account
If you're interested in getting more involved with Junior Achievement, select the green "Get Involved" button in the menu above.
Junior Achievement Facts
What Is Junior Achievement?
A Brief History
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."