2 JA Companies Selected
Simple Starters from North Canton & BATS from GlenoakHelp Get them to the JA USA National Student Leadership Summit.
100 Years of JA
Celebrate by reaching 17,370 students in Stark, Tuscawaras, and Carroll this yearReach 100 More Students!
Support JA Programming
Play- Donate - Win PrizesJoin the fun Today
By focusing on education, economic and youth development, JA programs contribute to the vitality of our community and the availability of a well-educated workforce. JA volunteers are trained to provide additional value to help connect the relevancy of staying in school by sharing their own life experiences while teaching JA curriculum. JA Programs are aligned with Ohio Department of Education State Standards.
Junior Achievement's mission is to inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Our vision is to be recognized by businesses, educators, and policy makers as the thought leader and deliverer of relevant, responsive, and innovative programs which build young people's capacity to spur economic development and contribute to Northeast Ohio's global competitiveness.
Our three pillars are career readiness, entrepreneurship, and financial literacy. All of our programs focus on one or more of these three essential economic elements.
Junior Achievement maintains an active vision, front and center, on how we can have a positive impact on the lives of more students - guided by our core values:
- BELIEF IN THE BOUNDLESS POTENTIAL OF YOUNG PEOPLE
- COMMITMENT TO THE PRINCIPLES OF MARKET-BASED ECONOMICS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- PASSION FOR WHAT WE DO AND HONESTY, INTEGRITY, AND EXCELLENCE IN HOW WE DO IT
- RESPECT FOR THE TALENTS, CREATIVITY, PERSPECTIVES, AND BACKGROUNDS OF ALL INDIVIDUALS
- BELIEF IN THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIP AND COLLABORATION
- CONVICTION IN THE EDUCATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL IMPACT OF RELEVANT, HANDS-ON LEARNING
JA District Partner