|4:00PM||Arrival & JA Company Student/JA Board Member Registration|
JA Executive Committee & County-wide JA Company Students Board Meeting Call to Order
Discussion with JA Company Students - What Resources They Need To Build Skills To Transition To Work After High School
|5:00 PM|| |
Local Business Mentor Registration
|5:15 pm||Board Meeting Conclusion & Networking|
Following Networking, Students will participate in professional development sessions.
1) Interviews with local company reprsentatives.
2) Resume & Resources with area college representatives to connect with financial aid resources, summer internships, employment opportunities, and JAECO scholarship Q&A with JA Team.
|5:35 - 6:35 PM||Breakout Sessions|
|6:40PM||Program Wrap-up & Dismissal|
Wednesday January 23, 2019
Hosted In Partnership With
Program Day Held at Coastal Pet Products, Inc. Corporate Headquarters
911 Leadway Ave, Alliance, OH 44601
Goal: Provide JA Company students with real world of work connections to expand their local network to employers with jobs the industries of business management, finance, marketing, sales, technology and human resources. Students will participate in a mock interview, resume & resources review session with local busines professionals, and JAECO Scholarship Q&A following a county-wide JA Company Business Meeting with the Junior Achievement Board of Directors Executive Committee.
Registration for Students Closed
- Participants that are pre-registered should arrive at Coastal Pet Products, Inc. by 4:00PM. We can not accept any additional walkins day of event.
- Please coordinate transportation to Coastal Pet Products Inc for the event. 911 Leadway Ave Alliance, OH 44601
- JA Company students must bring 4 copies of their resume and are asked to complete & encourage other students in their school to complete the JA Business Symposium Survey.
- Registration at 5:00PM. Welcome, but not requried, to arrive prior at 4:00PM for JA Company Business Meeting.
- Local Business Mentors will conduct six,10-minute interviews with JA Company Students.