To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
Our Core Values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning
Junior Achievement was formed nationally in 1919 and locally in 1953 to link the business and education communities together. The East Central Ohio office of Junior Achievement provides programming to students in Stark, Tuscarawas and Carroll counties.
Join us in our mission to help educate the next generation of consumer, employees and employers own their economic success by contact Dawn L. Campanelli, President of Junior Achievement of East Central Ohio at 330-433-0063 or DCampanelli@JAonline.org to discuss engagement opportunities.