Junior Achievement of Greater Kansas City brings business back to the classroom by providing programs to promote financial literacy, inspire entrepreneurship, and prepare students (K-12) for success in a 21st century workplace.
By connecting classrooms with business and community volunteers in a hands-on learning environment, we equip Kansas City's next generation with the skills they need for a prosperous future.
To inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy.
To be recognized by businesses, educators and policy makers around the world as the premier organization for inspiring and preparing young people to become successful, contributing members of the global society; and for uniting people of all nations around the common goals of creating jobs, building stable economies, and providing higher standards of living.
Our Core Values:
- Belief in the boundless potential of young people
- Commitment to the principles of market based economics and entrepreneurship
- Passion for what we do and honesty, integrity and excellence in how we do it
- Respect for the talents, creativity, perspectives, and backgrounds of all individuals
- Belief in the power of partnership and collaboration
- Conviction in the educational and motivational impact of relevant, hands-on learning