Position Title: Program Manager
Status: Full-time, exempt
To apply: Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Position Description: The Program Manager implements and manages all daily operations of program recruitment, implementation, retention, data management and evaluation with all organization stakeholders, including but not limited to educators and volunteers, while upholding and maintaining the program quality and integrity.
- Assure program quality and integrity through effective communication with program stakeholders, classroom monitoring, exceptional customer service, sharing of program updates, and evaluation tools
- Promote program growth and expansion, through successful retention of education/business/community volunteers and school district/youth development organization partners
- Strategize and lead recruitment and retention efforts of all program stakeholder groups
- Oversee logistics of program presentation in a variety of delivery models
- Provide face-to-face training and orientation for all program stakeholders
- Adhere to JAKC stewardship model for stakeholders to increase program retention and stakeholder satisfaction
- Data entry, including all program related information, management, and maintenance of constituent records in Raiser's Edge and/or BCRM
- Collect, provide, and report data, testimonials, and program progress for use at team and staff meetings, in grant proposals and reports, etc.
- Work closely with Marketing & Development department to provide social media content, share program stakeholder stories, and/or to provide any data required for program impact reporting
- Develop and maintain department tools to support program management including, but not limited to, calendar of events, standard operating procedures, workplans, goals, and accountability tracking
- Manage curriculum ordering, inventory, and delivery
- Provide customer-centric, customer focused program delivery and support
- Accepts responsibility for delivering on assigned goals and deliverables.
- Is able to maintain composure in difficult situations and can shift quickly to objective, problem-solving behaviors in order to deliver results.
- Avoids excuses and blame-shifting.
- Participates in projects, tasks, meetings and workplace interactions with positive enthusiasm.
- Demonstrates an obvious energy in performing the role and serves as an engaged member of the department.
Growth & Improvement
- Actively seeks opportunities to increase industry knowledge and become a stronger subject matter expert in the field.
- Willing to accept stretch goals and challenging projects to gain valuable experience and continuously develop as a professional.
Integrity & Trust
- Earns the trust and confidence of coworkers and constituents through honest communication, ethical behavior and professionalism in all interactions.
- Admits mistakes, does not misrepresent self or information, and keeps confidences.
- Is dependable and known to be someone who will do what is promised.
Junior Achievement Teamwork
- Contributes to meeting team deadlines and engages effectively with others to achieve goals
- Maintains an approachable demeanor to encourage positive working relationships and promotes effective communication.
- Demonstrates a willingness to pitch in to help team members succeed (even in areas outside their normal role)
- Interacts well with many types of personalities and handles difficult interactions without escalating tension.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and 1-3 years' experience in project management, sales, volunteer coordination, and/or development (fundraising).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Organized, detail-oriented, highly motivated, and a strong ability to work effectively with diverse groups.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- 3 years nonprofit program management experience
- Proficiency with Raiser's Edge database
Competitive benefits and compensation package available.
This position in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by their supervisor. This posting does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relationship.
If you would like to use your skills to volunteer, click HERE to learn more.