Make an Investment in the Future
Junior Achievement believes in the boundless potential of young people. Our programs are offered free of charge to schools, students, educators and parents. JA programs are supported by generous individuals, small businesses, corporations and foundations.
What does your donation provide?
- Proven economic education curriculum that aligns with educational standards
- Trained, dedicated volunteer mentors
- One-of-a-kind learning opportunities such as worksite visits and student competitions
- Lectures by executive volunteers
- Hands-on materials and take home lessons for students
- Critical issue white papers on relevant topics related to youth, economic education and entrepreneurship
Donations made to Junior Achievement are tax-deductible. Our online system is quick, easy and secure. Questions about online donations can be directed to Maureen Brown or by calling (216) 861-8080.
JA of Greater Cleveland made giving easier than ever. In addition to showing your support by making a donation, you can now support us by shopping online through AmazonSmile! Just click the button below and select Junior Achievement of Greater Cleveland as your charity.
Shop to Support!