About Our Office
Since 1943, Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis, Inc. has been dedicated to educating students about entrepreneurship, work readiness, and financial literacy through experiential, hands-on programs. These activities supplement and reinforce the regular classroom curriculum. Junior Achievement's programs empower students by helping them discover tools to succeed in the adult world.
Our local operation:
- encompasses parts of Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana,
- will impact the lives of over 153,000 students in over 800 schools this year,
- is the 6th largest in student outreach out of 113 operations across the nation,
- offers programs to parochial, private, public schools, and education centers in and around St. Louis with satellite operations in outlying areas,
- has a professional staff of over 50 employees,
- is governed by a volunteer board of over 60 members, and
- is located within the Dennis and Judy Jones Free Enterprise Center - the home of JA's Capstone education programs.
This website details JA's Kindergarten through high school programs, special event sponsorship, and volunteer opportunities. We invite you to view the opportunities and join our family of over 7,500 volunteers who support this life-changing education initiative for the students throughout the St. Louis metropolitan and surrounding areas. Junior Achievement is a nonprofit organization that relies on volunteers and is fully funded by corporate, personal, and private foundations. Your support by volunteering or sponsoring a student from the local community is vital.