BOARD MEMBER TOOLKIT
Thursday, September 19, 2019
7:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis
With Special Guest
Chairman, President, and CEO - Centene Corporation
- Invite: Friends, colleagues, or business associates who can have a direct impact on JA's mission, whether it be financial or via volunteerism.
- Attend: Host your invitees the morning of the breakfast. We'll be looking for your observations of their reactions to the program afterwards.
- Follow Up: Within a week to two (at most) after the event, follow up with your invitees to see if they could see themselves involved with JA and let staff know what their response was.
- Board Member Toolkit (pdf), Includes:
- Email Invitation Template
- Key Facts Document
- Follow-up Email Template
- Digital Invitation (jpg)
- Video Link: Dylan - A JA Legacy
- RSVP Link (www.jastl.org/bacon-and-business)
For more information, please contact:
- Lori Jacob, email@example.com
Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis has received 4 consecutive 4-star charity evaluations by Charity Navigator. Only 14% of the charities they evaluate have received at least 4 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating that Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis outperforms most other charities in America. This exceptional designation from Charity Navigator sets Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis apart from its peers and demonstrates to the public its trustworthiness.