Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis Career Opportunities
These descriptions in no way state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related duties required by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract implied or otherwise, other than an "at-will" relationship.
JA of Greater St. Louis Employment Application (click for PDF)
Part-Time Program Manager
The Program Manager implements and manages all daily operations of program recruitment, implementation, retention, data management and evaluation with all organization stakeholders, including but not limited to educators and volunteers, while upholding and maintaining the program quality and integrity.
- Assure program quality and integrity through effective communication with program stakeholders, classroom monitoring, exceptional customer service, sharing of program updates, and evaluation tools
- Promote program growth and expansion, through successful retention of education/business/community volunteers and school district/youth development organization partners
- Strategize and lead recruitment and retention efforts of all program stakeholder groups
- Oversee logistics of program presentation in a variety of delivery models
- Provide face-to-face training and orientation for all program stakeholders
- Adhere to JASTL stewardship model for stakeholders to increase program retention and stakeholder satisfaction
- Data entry, including all program related information, management, and maintenance of constituent records in BCRM database
- Collect, provide, and report data, testimonials, and program progress for use at team and staff meetings, in grant proposals and reports, etc.
- Provide customer-centric, customer focused program delivery and support
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in the education field, project management, sales, volunteer coordination, and/or development (fundraising).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
For additional information, experience, and qualifications, click here.
To apply, please send cover letter, and resume to Annette McClellan at email@example.com.
Part-Time Capstone Program Assistant
Custodial Maintenance Associate
Junior Achievement in Chesterfield seeks a reliable, qualified individual for a full-time custodial maintenance position. Must present self in a positive, friendly, and professional manner to all constituents. The Custodial Maintenance Associate contributes to the efficiency and proper functioning of the facility. The work schedule will be 8-hour shifts Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Performs general labor, basic maintenance, and janitorial tasks with attention to detail
- Performs routine commercial cleaning, which includes vacuuming, mopping, dusting, waxing, buffing, washing windows, emptying trash, cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms
- Manage or perform routine building maintenance tasks including painting, electrical, plumbing, HVAC
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills for fixing maintenance issues
- Ordering supplies, handling records and scheduling maintenance repairs
- Lawn work, such as trimming trees and shrubs and maintaining flower beds
- Assist with snow removal during winter months
- One or more years' experience in custodial and building maintenance
- Possess knowledge of methods, materials, and tools used in general building maintenance and cleaning practices/procedures
- Ability to lift 40 to 50 pounds, and handle frequent walking, standing, bending, stooping, and kneeling along with occasional climbing using a ladder
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Pass background check and drug screen
- High school diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Possess a valid driver's license
What we offer:
- Paid holidays as specified by management
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Vacation time
To be considered, please submit résumé to Gina Barnes (firstname.lastname@example.org.)
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."