JA Company Program Parental Consent
Your student is taking a step toward his or her future by applying to be a part of the Company Program. This form should be reviewed and signed by you and your student to demonstrate your understanding of the commitment to partake in the Company Program.
- Students must regularly attend all scheduled sessions, including announced Saturday and special events, barring unforeseen circumstances, and will notify JA Company Program colleagues, staff, and volunteers in advance of any planned absences or tardiness.
- Should student attendance falter or should student behavior not reflect the high standards of the JA Company Program, their position in the program will be forfeited.
- Participation outside of scheduled meetings will help students achieve success in the JA Company Program.
- Communication between JA Staff, volunteers, and students is vital. Therefore, students must check email regularly.
- Students must secure valid transportation for weekly meetings.
- Students must not directly or indirectly solicit support from Junior Achievement supporters either on their own behalf or on behalf of any person at any time during or after their involvement at JA.
- Students must exhibit professionalism in demeanor and attitude as a part of the Company Program.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."