Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis prioritizes the health, safety and well-being of all our students, staff, volunteers, educators, partners, stakeholders, and friends. We want to ensure precautionary measures are taken to prevent any unnecessary risk.
Given the ever-evolving developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we, along with our district operations throughout Missouri, Illinois and Indiana, will suspend JA programs/experiences involving JA volunteer personal interactions with students. This change will be effective March 14 and continue until we can safely reopen in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Suspended Programs Include:
- JA Spring Career Fair
- JA BizTown and JA Finance Park activities at our facility
- In classroom programs led by external volunteers, and JA Job Shadow programs
- JA Summer Camp
In place of these in-person activities, we are providing several formats for JA STL to continue reaching students. These options include:
- In-class teacher-led programs
- Activities for parents to utilize at home
- Remote teaching through technology
- On-line learning opportunities for students
Suspended Fundraising Events Include:
- JA Bowl-A-Thon Events
- 2020 JA Business Hall of Fame
- Trivia Night in Quincy, Illinois
The mission of Junior Achievement is critical and we have many alternative program options that allow us to continue impacting students during this time. You can help us with these efforts through your support.
Thank you for being our partner in this!
Lori Jacob | President and CEO
Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis
JA Dennis & Judy Jones Free Enterprise Center
17339 N. Outer 40 Road | Chesterfield MO 63005