JA Young Entrepreneurs Camp
June 25-29, 2018
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
(Campers must have completed 5th grade)
Where can campers run JA BizTown for TWO DAYS? Develop a business plan? Learn about business innovation? At JA Young Entrepreneurs Camp!
Monday: Entrepreneurs Get It
- What is an entrepreneur?
- Innovation, Opportunity Recognition, Risk Taking
Tuesday: Business Management 101
- What is involved in running a business?
- How do customers react to a business?
- How could the business be better?
- Campers will run a business in JA BizTown for answers!
Wednesday: Entrepreneurs Are Explorers
- Campers evaluate entrepreneurial opportunites
- Young entrepreneurs present an innovation plan to venture capitalists
Thursday: Get Down to Business
- Young entrepreneurs introduce innovations in JA BizTown businesses
- Young entrepreneurs prepare marketing for their innovations
- Get ready, get set. . .
- Young entrepreneurs implement and evaluate their ideas in JA BizTown
- Parents are invited to observe the last hour of camp.