Foundation and Grant Support
Junior Achievement appreciates the support it receives from Foundations. Thank you.
- The Clifford Willard Gaylord Foundation
- Dana Brown Charitable Trust
- Donaldson Foundation
Operation: Graduate & Succeed Initiative
- John Allan Love Charitable Foundation
- John R. Goodall Charitable Trust
- Kinder Morgan Foundation
- Kuhn Foundation
- MetLife Foundation
- St. Louis Service Bureau Foundation
- Stupp Bros. Bridge & Iron Co. Foundation
- The Bernoudy Foundation
State Farm: Funding provided by State Farm will provide JA programs to more than 520 local students!
TD Ameritrade: In 2012, Junior Achievement received $5,000 from TD Ameritrade to support JA programs for over 200 students. In addition, TD Ameritrade employees will help mentor students in work readiness, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship skills.
Sam's Club Giving Program: Junior Achievement received $15,000 from the Sam's Club Giving Program. This grant was one of 12 given as part of its Partners in Preparing Tomorrow's Leaders Today Iinitiative. With these funds, JA was able to reach over 400 students in the following areas:
- JA of Southeast Missouri: 138 students in 8 classes with 8 volunteers
- JA of Southwest Missouri: 264 students in 7 classes with 11 volunteers