JA Company Program Scholarships
Scholarships are a unique way for Junior Achievement to say, "We believe in students."
Scholarship Deadline: Monday April 1, 2019
Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis, Inc. provides a number of cash grants to participating JA Company Program students. Cash grants are a one-time award ranging from $500 to $1000. You must have excellent JA experience to qualify for cash grants.
- Must be a high school senior who is / has been enrolled in the JA Company Program or
- volunteered through the JA High School Hero's Program or
- a college student who is / has been a JA elementary program volunteer.
- Must be qualified, upon graduation, to enroll or currently be enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Must ensure that an application, accompanied by the required supporting documents be postmarked/submitted by the scholarship deadline of the current school year.
Please make sure you have read the application instructions before applying. Click here for application instructions.
Each year, Junior Achievement of Greater St. Louis, Inc. secures scholarships through area colleges and universities. Click here for a more details about each opportunity.
- Denny Gipson Fontbonne Scholarship
- Fontbonne University
- Lindenwood University
- Maryville University
- McKendree University
- Missouri Valley College
- Washington University
Please contact the schools for their scholarship requirements and how to apply. Additional scholarships may become available during the school term.
Additional Scholarship Opportunity through JA USA
Babson College offers new scholarship exclusively for Junior Achievement students. Click here for more information and how to apply.
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."