JA of Greater St. Louis Supporters
Our work would not be possible without the generous support of Greater St. Louis' business community. These future-forward and civic-minded companies have all helped bring JA programming to our community. View Our Support Options
Junior Achievement appreciates the support it receives from these generous Foundations.
- The Clifford Willard Gaylord Foundation
- Dana Brown Charitable Trust
- Donaldson Foundation
- Operation: Graduate & Succeed Initiative
- John Allan Love Charitable Foundation
- John R. Goodall Charitable Trust
- Kinder Morgan Foundation
- Kuhn Foundation
- MetLife Foundation
- St. Louis Service Bureau Foundation
- Stupp Bros. Bridge & Iron Co. Foundation
- The Bernoudy Foundation
Funding provided by State Farm will provide JA programs to more than 520 local students!
In 2012, Junior Achievement received $5,000 from TD Ameritrade to support JA programs for over 200 students. In addition, TD Ameritrade employees will help mentor students in work readiness, financial literacy, and entrepreneurship skills.
Sam's Club Giving Program
Junior Achievement received $15,000 from the Sam's Club Giving Program. This grant was one of 12 given as part of its Partners in Preparing Tomorrow's Leaders Today Initiative. With these funds, JA was able to reach over 400 students in the following areas:
- JA of Southeast Missouri: 138 students in 8 classes with 8 volunteers
- JA of Southwest Missouri: 264 students in 7 classes with 11 volunteers
"Junior Achievement has given me a sense of what adults go through with budget issues."
"Junior Achievement reinforced concepts for me to remember later in life."
"I thought the experience was amazing. The presentation was unlike anything I've seen."
"I liked how the Junior Achievement volunteer explained his job to us."