JA Finance Park® Virtual
- Learn and implement personal budgeting processes
- Understand the costs, benefits, and risks of using credit
- Explore the benefits of saving and investing
- Acquire an understanding of the financial markets
- Utilize mathematical skills to guide income, spending, saving and investment decisions
- Explore career opportunities that align with personal abilities, interests, work preferences; research the educational requirements for specific occupations
For more information contact Dawn Watson or call at 317.252.5900 ext. 3.
Take a tour!
"I can't think of a better gift for kids than to prepare them for success in the real world." - Aaron Bahe, Columbus City School Teacher
"I loved being the mayor of JA BizTown. I now have a good understanding of how busy business can be." - Gabbie Schneider, JA BizTown Student
"I loved my job as the CFO! It was so much fun. If I did this everyday it would be great!" - JA BizTown Student
"Kids are capable of more than we know. JA is a great way to demonstrate the real life skills they will all need." JA of Central Ohio Volunteer