JA of Kansas is so excited to announce that we have been selected as one of only five nonprofits in the state to participate in the Target Circle program! Target Circle is a special charitable giving campaign, sponsored and funded by Target, where every single Target run you make can benefit JA!
How to Sign Up
- Go to target.com/circle
- If you have a Target account, sign in and follow the prompts to connect to Target Circle.
- If you don't have a Target account, you'll have to create one and it will automatically include Target Circle on your dashboard!
- Set your store - be sure you set your local store to the Lawrence, Topeka or Wichita locations in order to select JA of Kansas as your nonprofit of choice.
- Download the app. Once you're signed up, make sure you download the Target app and sign in!
How to Shop with Target Circle
- You MUST be signed up with Target Circle for your purchases to count toward voting.
- When you shop at Target, each purchase (online or in-store) counts as one vote!
- If shopping in-store: Scan your wallet barcode in the Target app at the time of purchase.
- If shopping online or on the app: Be sure you're signed into your Target.com account at the time you place your order.
- Every vote counts!
How to Vote
- Go to your Target Circle dashboard at target.com/circle
- Click on "View Current Nonprofits" from your Target Circle dashboard.
- Cast your vote for Junior Achievement of Kansas!
- After each purchase, make sure you vote! You can vote until January 5.
- Don't forget, as you earn more votes, you can keep voting multiple times during the campaign!