Can you believe that we are halfway through the month of October? Halloween will be here sooner than you know it! If you are looking for something different than the normal Disney princess or superhero costume (even though those are great too!), then we have a few ideas for you, all inspired by JA!
- Banker! JA teaches financial literacy, and who knows more about that than a banker?
- Accountant! JA's Economics for Success class for 7th graders teaches kids personal financial concepts, such as balancing a checkbook and the time value of money, perfect for what accountants deal with on a day to day basis.
- Teacher! Without our teachers letting us share their classroom, JA wouldnt' be able to impact students like we do!
- Firefighter! Did you know that JA's 4th grade class, "Our Nation" teaches kids about jobs? One of these jobs that helps the kids during their session is a firefighter, where they learn about how public service jobs (just like firefighters!) are paid through taxes!
- A radio DJ or TV news anchor! JA is so lucky to have media partners help us advertise our great programs!
There are a few FUN Halloween ideas, inspired by JA! What's your favorite Halloween costume?