One of the most common questions we have at Junior Achievement of Kansas is, "How can I give to your organization?" The answer to that question? Read below!
- In-Person or Mail-In Donation!
We can always accept donations in person at our Topeka office location OR you can mail them to our Topeka, Lawrence, or Wichita locations.
- Dillons Community Rewards!
Do you shop at Dillons? If you do, this is an easy way to donate to JA-Kansas by simply going grocery shopping! Here's how:
- Get your Dillons card at any Dillons store.
- Once you have a plus card, visit www.dillons.com/communityrewards
- Log in or create a new account by clicking "Register at the top of the page"
- Once you're registered, click "Enroll Now."
- Designate JA-Kansas as your organization by typing in "Junior Achievement of Kansas" or using the five digit code: 54767.
- Selected JA-Kansas from the list.
- Click "Enroll."
- Give with the GIVI app!
GIVI is an app that lets you select local organizations and give to them with the simple click of a button! Here's how:
- Download the GIVI app in the app store or Google Play.
- Create an account in GIVI with email, facebook, or Google.
- Search for "Junior Achievement of Kansas" by clicking the magnifying glass.
- Select "Junior Achievement of Kansas"
- Favorite us by clicking the heart!
- Click "Give Now" to make a donation!
- Give on Amazon Smile!
If you shop on Amazon, this program allows 0.5% of your purchases to be donated back to JA-Kansas! Here's how:
- Go to smile.amazon.com and log into your account.
- Click on "My Account" in the upper right hand side.
- Change your charity by clicking on "Change Your Charity" link under "Shopping Programs & Rentals"
- Search for "Junior Achievement of Kansas" and click "Select"
- Participate in and attend Junior Achievement of Kansas events! Click HERE to learn more.